By Jerome Tsosie & Lee Baird | NATIVE INNOVATION
September 11, 2014 - Native Innovation, Inc. and Promethean are partnering to host a Breakfast Seminar. Lee Baird, Promethean’s Western Region 1:1 Specialist will be sharing a thought provoking presentation on how a school district should prepare for making the digital transition and preparing to deploy a device to every student.
This seminar and presentation is for you if you are preparing for the “digital transition”. Have you begun to evaluate digital devices in preparation for a 1:1 initiative? Are you considering beginning the process for making that transition from a traditional classroom environment to a digital classroom world? Come learn about the “Pillars of Success” for a successful 1:1 mobile learning digital transition. We’ll share with you many successful deployments by schools from across the country!
What you will learn:
- You will understand the common puzzle pieces associated with successful deployments.
- We will introduce you to the Promethean KUNO mobile learning solution.
- We will show you successful planning strategies for your digital transition.
- Jerome Tsosie, President, Native Innovation, Inc.
- Lee Baird, Promethean’s Western Region 1:1 Specialist
Time: 8:00am - 11:00am
Location: Quality Inn Navajo Nation Capital 48 Arizona 264, Window Rock, AZ 86515